What documents should I be getting together for my nonprimary residence case?
Here’s a quick list we threw together. It may not be exhaustive, but if you have all of these items, you are in great shape.
- Your taxes for the last 3 years
- Your drivers license / state ID, and passport
- Voter registration
- Motor vehicle registrations & insurance policies
- Library cards, gym memberships
- Deeds & other documents re: any real property you own
- Employment documents: W-2s, assignments, etc
- Utility bills
- Bank statements including all itemized credit card and debit card statements
- Mail, magazine subscriptions etc.
- Community activities, club memberships, school enrollment documents
- Cell phone records
- E-Z Pass, flight records, other travel documents