- Represented former partner in investment firm in federal litigation for fraud, breach of contract, and to recover on promissory notes.
- Defended uninsured commercial property owner in premises liability case that concluded with a favorable verdict at trial.
- Obtained preliminary injunction stopping the collection of fraudulently obtained judgment, allowing major unrelated transaction to close.
- Obtained temporary restraining order preventing management of twenty-seven related real estate entities from transferring assets or making any expenditures outside the ordinary course of business pending the outcome of ownership dispute.
- Litigated breach of fiduciary duty and fraud claims against former business partner.
- Post-judgment motion practice including defeating motions to vacate judgments, compel discovery of assets, and prevent fraudulent transfers.
If you require assistance with a transactional matter, we have an outstanding network of practitioners we work closely with.
Just call us – we’ll connect you to a great attorney.