Today, women continue to make less money than men, continue to take on the majority of household and family responsibilities. We face physical violence at a much greater rate than men do, let alone the constant microaggressions like cat-calling, mansplaining and “hepeating”. And we continue to suffer unfair expectations that we soothe and stroke men’s egos by acting deferential and making ourselves smaller and quieter. We are proud to fight sexual harassment, pay inequity, and all other forms of gender discrimination in the workplace.
WHY REACH OUT TO US?
- Someone at work is making me uncomfortable with inappropriate behavior
- I suspect my male colleagues are making more money than I am
- I think my boss is sexist
- I’m dealing with a hostile work environment
- Someone at work is sexually harassing me
- I was sexually assaulted at work
- I’m being stereotyped as a working mom or dad
- My employer thinks parenting is for women and doesn’t respect my obligations as a dad
Susan Crumiller is a spitfire litigator and spearheads an ensemble of exceptional attorneys fighting discrimination in the workplace. They are pioneers in protecting the rights of soon-to-be and new parents in NY and NJ. Crumiller PC’s soup-to-nuts approach, dealing with everything from negotiating paid maternity leave to pregnancy discrimination to malpractice and personal injury cases for tragedies during childbirth, is 100% unique. I’ve known Susan since 2007. Over the years we’ve co-counseled cases and I’ve hired her firm as a consultant in several workplace matters. I refer all workplace and discrimination cases to Susan because I know they’ll be handled superbly and attentively and she’ll get the best results and most money possible for her clients.